I totally LOVE science and inventing! I’m sure you’ve noticed the pattern in the posts every few weeks for the past year:
- Robotics Team Coach Interview with Famigo’s Shaun Dubuque
- Making Simple Robots
- Interview with Sidekix CEO: Aubren Johnson – Getting Kids Into Inventing
- Kids Making Simple Motors & Robots: BristleBots
- Kickstarter Technology: Printrbot
- Sweet Science: Robots…of ’11 ‘n ’10
Well, back in November, I wrote a guest blog post on Famigo called “STEM Science and Inventing for Kids” and am finally getting a chance to share the link!
Did you like my guest post? Are you into science, technology, engineering, or math? Let me know in the comments section below!